DIY Online Reviews Dashboard
Reviews have been a key part of veterinary marketing for the past 5 years. According to a recent survey, 92% of consumers read online reviews before making a purchase or service decision across a wide range of business types. Only 14% of consumers say they would use a business with less than a 3-star rating, and about the same percentage consider reviews valid if they are older than 6 months old. What does this mean for a veterinary practice? Pet owners are reading reviews, but only the most recent ones before making a decision, so having current, positive reviews is more important than ever before.
- We monitor your reviews from all major sources across the web. We find reviews in the places your customers are using, even if you’ve never seen the site.
- When a new review is posted, we alert you via email.
- One click takes you to the review, where you can easily respond
- Your dashboard keeps a record of all your responses for easy reference.
- Need more reviews? Easy interface allows you to identify happy clients to ask for reviews
A one-question survey asks clients to rate their experience on a 1 to 10 scale. HIgh marks are asked to leave a review, low marks are sent directly to the practice for response. One question avoids “review fatigue”
The review dashboard includes Trending analysis provides visual patterns from the unstructured data found in individual review texts. Important words and phrases are identified and correlated to the sentiment of the reviews where they are found to create a concise visual picture which lets businesses see at a glance what customers like and don’t like about their practices.